Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Maybe Now



Maybe now you just think of yourself.
When you see us. When you see me.
You have no care.
You don't notice.
But you are special for us. For me.
You are the sheep of God.
We care for you.
We made preparation to celebrate your coming.

Maybe now all you think is you can face this one day.
But dear, we have discussed day by day so you can face this world everyday.
So you can live the blessed life that God given.
Be grateful of small mercy.

Maybe now you don't understand.
Don't worry, I was ever in that place too.
I was lost. But then found and saved.
You too will realize you are worthy.
And together we face this world with new soul.


Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly (1 Peter 5:2)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!