Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Man







That was midnight. Around 02:00 am, my body suddenly got itchy.
The more I stretched, the more itching my body became.
My mom was worried and panic.
There was a doctor’s clinic about 500 m from our home.
At that time, we just had one motorcycle, it was broken.

That night I still remembered; I had thought that I would just stay up until morning.
However, that man immediately carried me, put me on his shoulder and took me to the clinic.
It was very dark outside, but I could say this man, with his brave and strength, he would protect me.
He walked 500 m in cold air at a very early morning.

We arrived at the closed clinic.
Bad luck for us and this man seemed to be upset, he thought it was 24-hour clinic.
He brought me back home, made me a hot tea.
I did not remember the end of the story.
But I did notice the man very well.
My life and love.
He is my dad.
The first human who taught to a 6-year-old girl about sacrifice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!