Friday, June 24, 2011

That's what I called -sisters-


hello buddy!
How are you?
Today, I wanna share a bit experience of mine. This's happnening a few months ago. But I just remembered it and yep, Im writing it right here.
This happened when I was on the way backed home by bus. So, absolutely this happened in a bus.

Well, here is the story goes!
It was afternoon and I was on the bus otw home from my course. In the crossroad, two little girls stopped this bus and got into and then took their seats. They were about 10 and 11 years old. The older of them was holding an ice cream in her right hand. I thought I knew these girls, but where...???. Ahh, I didn't remember. Maybe they lived near my home or whatever. I never went out of my home. I mean I pretty seldom socialized with my neighbours, because I was too busy in schooling and coursing. Well, after about 20 mins, this bus almost reached my home and maybe these two girls also.

"give the fare, sist!", asked the older.
"here it is!", said the younger. Then threw money to her big sister.
Then the older got it but she was too busy with her icecream.

Afew minutes ago,
The younger said, "sist, where is our fare?"
The older replied, ''this... Oh... Where is the other Rp.1000?"
The younger said, "I gave Rp.2000 to u. I gave it to u. You made it lost!!"
Then older talked calmly, "sist, please check you bag again!"
The younger shouted, "I have gave it to you!! Where did you put it?? Where did you put it??"
The older felt bad, "I hold it in my hand. Where is the other? Why just Rp.1000 in my hand?"
The younger shouted a bit louder, "I gave to you. I gave it. It's all your fault!!! You were busy with you icecream"
The older felt so guilty with her nervous face but still cute, she looked for their money under their seats, right... Left...

While the older was looking for it, the younger was whining and seemed so nervous said, "where is sist? Where is it? I gave to u. Sist, you got it sist. How is this, sist?"

All passengers seemed didnt care about it. They just pretended that nothing's happening. I myselft sat near those girls. So, I could see what exatcly happened and noticed it.

You know, buddies? What I dont get here is how could those people pretended everything was quite. Hmmm...

The younger girl complained alot to her sis, "how then, sist? What will we do?"
and I don't know why but she was too cute that time. She complained alot made her looked so sweet. Just like this, "kak, mana uangnya? Gimana ini kak? Kakaknya. Kakaknya. Dimana kakak buat?"

What made that words sounded sweet is the way she complained, but she still called her sister "sist". LoL. I think it's so good to hear it. I mean if I myself fought with my big sister. I won't call her "sist" again that time. Or if I made a mistake, she won't call me "sist" in that day. But these two girls.... Just soo woww, really... :)

I took pity and got salute with them. Then I asked them.
"what's going on, dear?"
"We lost our money, sist," the older answered.
"you don't have any again?" I asked.
"no, sist," the older the older answered again.
"well, I'll pay your fare." I said.
"really sist?" asked the older said.
"yes, really." I said clearly.
"thank you, sist. Thank you." she thanked me.
"ahah, you're welcome." I smiled.

So that's the story!
I think that's so interesting. Like I said above, it showed how close that two lovely sisters. They still care each other though the older had made something wrong mistakenly. Awww, so pleased to meet them both. If every sisters in the world like this, then this world will be so lovely...

Well buddies, until here my writings. I hope we can learn something from this. Always keep spirit!

Egritha Tampubolon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!