Sunday, June 12, 2011

YOUR plan, not mine





hello buddy!
Today let us reflect. We are as human beings who have the Almighty Lord, do not rarely pray for something we want, something good happens to us, or pray that our dreams can be fulfilled. In essence, we must pray about all that is good and we expect to become a reality. Why do we only pray for our dreams which are good? And what about the plight that might happen?
In fact, we often beg and implor, "Lord, please ... make it real my God," "God ... this is my request from my deepest heart", "God ... please make this happen."

Let us read the story below.

Someone who always prays…
* At School Graduation
"God, please make me this time become a class champion. I've been studying diligently, I had worked and prayed diligently. Please O Lord, make me become the pride of all people. "
(GOD accepted)

* At the University Test Selection
"God, maybe this is the most request from my deepest heart. Please God, let me enter the university. I don’t want to re-learn again in for next year. God certainly, You don’t want your child be so grieving and mocked by others, right? God, I'm really asking that my name will be written on the list of students who qualfied. "
(GOD accepted)

* In a Job Test
"Yes, my Lord, God You already known my sacrifice for this. I fought from the bottom. Now, show my God that I can get this job or all will just become a vain. Yes, God I believe God will grant my prayer. "
(GOD accepted)

* As of the promotion to be Director
"This time theGod, don’t make me disappointed. I have to be a director. I beg, yes, Lord! I really hope this time. In this way, I promise will be more diligent in prayer. "
(GOD accepted)

Buddy, the story above, it was a perfect life for a man. Truly, he was a very very lucky because everything he requested had become a reality.

But, Have we forgotten about life in this world which full of joy and sorrow? Have we forgotten that life in this world like a wheel which is sometimes above and sometimes be under? That is, we certainly will not always be in good condition, happy and blissful. Sometimes, things get worse, sad and grieving. And oddly enough, we are more often just pray for all the good dreams come true? Let's think, if God always grant our good dream, then what about the dreams of others?
If God always grant our wishes as the story above. Then, when the Lord will grant the wishes of others? Can you bear to laugh happily after got the 1st rank, entered the best university, got a great job and became a director, while others is in despair because of his hope to get one of his dreams now have been destroyed?
Do we have a heart for it?

I believe that human beings who have a good character can not bear that circumstances. And I believe all who read this writing of mine is people with a conscience. So, we'll think about what other people feel.
Let us have an introspection, all this time we ask too much for what we want to be accomplished. In fact, behind that all God already has a plan for each of us. However, we are even more frequently emphasize that our plans have to happen. But, The Lord has set a beautiful project for us. God always knows what is the best for us.

So Buddy, do not always ask for our plans become true. But ask Him to bless you sincerely with pleased for the plan that he will give to you.

Oh yes, Buddy, yesterday I just read a story which took by a friend of mine from a website.
This is the story about, a little boy who trained hard eventually became a champion race car. Then he was asked by a jury, "You must have prayed to God so that you can beat your friends, right?"
Then, The Champion said, "It's true I prayed to God. But, I didn’t pray to beat my friends. I do not want my friends lose. I just pray that God strengthen me, so that I won’t cry when I lose . "

The story above shows the magnitude of conscience and a real belief of the little child. He has already trained so hard and he even did not ask for a good achievement for his hard worked. He only prayed that when he defeated, God give him strength not to cry. From here, we can know the little boy handed his win or lose to God.

Buddy, let's learn from the child. Let's surrender everything to God. Keep believing that God's design is a beautiful design. Therefore, let's whisper in your little soft heart, "Your Plan God, not mine.”

All right, Buddy! That is a lesson for today! Keep spirit of living life!

Egritha Tampubolon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!