Sunday, July 31, 2011

He-He-Hello


hello buddy!

How are you all? I am myself here in good condition. Sorry, I left this blog again in a long time. Why I did not write in holiday time? Oh, well buddy, I'll explain. So when holiday in June / July, I was not at home. I stayed in my uncle's house, because my parents went with my lit brother to accompany my big sist to Java, she will be in college, I mean university soon. So long in the uncle's house, I did not have a chance to write there. Then after school, I was busy again with lessons at school. Oops, homework that given by my teachers was very much. Discussion, discussions, discussions that would eventually percentation, percentation, percentation. Yes, indeed. And chemical homework which is always full. Wow ... let's study hard! Haha. Right, I have to work and study hard. I do not have time to play again. I am in grade 12, and soon will face many tests including SNMPTN (Test Selection to Government University. So, if you really want to succeed, then must start from now. Pray for me ya buddy, hopefully I keep studying hard, enter the Government University with a major that I want. Amen ... Thank you buddy. Anyway, buddy ... I have many things to tell too ... always ... I'll try to write it here. For now bye ... Take care buddy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you're very clever,, :)) follback ya

egritha tampubolon said...

Hi Nana :) nice to meet you.
I am not very clever and still learn more.
Btw, I did follow one of your blog! Pls follow me too. Sorry for the late reply, I was barely open my blog. :P

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!