Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back


hello buddy!

How are you? Long time no see. Sorry, after so long I left this beloved blog. Yesterday, I was very busy with schooling. I joined the Biology Olympiad and some other games in Beijing {kidding! Not in Beijing, only in the State of pride, Indonesia}. So, yes.. I was just concentrating on my subject {um ... um}. A lot of experiences about ups and downs I felt at that moment. Well, just make it as a lesson and good memories ... haha.

Anyway, I failed to win championships in every game {Oh, no ... not .. Who said I fail? I didn’t}. Well, God said that it was not a right time for me to shine because it was still night {ha ha, now do you think I’m a sun? Shine here means to be a winner}. There are another time which the Lord has set in for an Egritha who will shine brightly.

A few weeks after the Olympics finished, I had to take the examination which was held at the school {Oh, mercy!}. Exams went well. Please pray yeah buddy ... hopefully the results are also satisfactory {Amen!}.

Now I don’t have other activities. Therefore, I will write regularly to fill empty time {yuhuuu! Smile!}. I'll pour some of the contents in my mind here{all these writings are written from my own experience, knowledge, and anything that happened in my life}. Therefore, don’t  be careless and tired to read my writing yeah! Keep spirit! {Come on, smile now!!}

Egritha Tampubolon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!