Monday, July 27, 2015

For Them Whom I missed Alot (That Time)




“Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.”

          Talylor Swift ever said that she is the victim of growing up. Maybe, I am too. I’m 19 now and I just realized it two days ago. It’s quite funny because I was 19 from last February 2014. It’s always like I’m 18. Whoah, it’s been almost a year that we separated (although it’s not a real separation, because I always can see you whenever I want to, hahaha!). But it’s different nowdays because we all are busy in our own bussiness. Even texting each other is something hard to do now. Then if someone  begins to say hello, the others will be mad and say, “why you just texted me just now? Arrogant!” And that’s the way of us to appreciate the greeting which will create ignorant in us. 

          I hate ignorant. Because I don’t want to be ignored. Do you? No right? So, what the hell are you guys doing in your so busy time? Studying? Studying? Or studying? Oh my God, don’t say that you are targetting 4 GPA (yes, I know you are). I want that too -.-“ Do have some fun in your so intensive time! I think you already did that. Because I’ve ever been a part of you guys. I mean, I am still a part of you. It’s just I ever felt the way we studying and playing together. Maybe it’s just me who don’t have some fun. Not because  I have no spare time for this. I do have. But... I don’t have people to hang out with.

          There are so many people here, girls, boys... yeah they are cool enough to accompany me to some nice places. But they are not as cool as you. They are not as cool as us. Not funny as us. We always have something to talk about. Campus, lesson, tecnology, movie, song, motivator, Holy Bible, road, holidays... yeah we always have something to argue with.

          Being together with you is really different with others. I don’t know if this is just my own feeling. Because a half of me is also melancholic person. But if it is just my feeling, then it is your destiny to be friend with me. Because I never ever forget people who ever been closed to me, especially you! I’ve always missed you. We spent good time together in  long terms. So how could I forget all the things we’ve been through?

          We laugh at simple things. We make things funny.
          You guys are so amazing. There’s no others like you. And will never be replaced. You are my best friend for studying and you are my best friend when I am playing. Just so you know, it’s hard to find friend to study and play with. Because some people who want to study are opportunist. They are besides us when they need our help. Or they get close with us because they know we have ‘something’ (read: smart). But if one day we have bad score, they’ll leave us because they think they are greater than us. 

          Some people who want to play are spender. They are very good in spending money. They’ll have lunch in big cafe and restaurants, watch every new movie in cinema, have karaoke after classes, and travel to some places in only one free day (while I will use that time to read my books huhu). The most important is you have to have much money. People like this is totally not my type. I can handle an opportunist, but for spender I get away from them.

          That’s why guys. There’s no one like you. We have a good friendship. We study when we study. We play when we play. Our friendship is healthy. We warn each other if we are going to do wrong things. We support each other. And we pray for each other. Then tell me how can I find someone like you?
I’ll never can. You are such a great friend. 

                                                                   Medan, August 7th 2014
                                                                   Egritha Tampubolon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!