Sunday, July 26, 2015

Don't respond evil with evil


“Don’t respond evil with evil”

This is a crazy thing to do, I think. Isn’t it hard to hold?
One treatment should have got the same treatment. Examples, a person smiles at you and you smile back. Your bestfriend gave you a present on your birthday and you alaso did the same. You helped an old man to across the street and next days, he helped you to find your relatives in a village. In other word, kindness respond with kindness.

Why kindness can be responded with kindness? Why we don’t to the same to evil?
If someone hit you, will you help him with his homework later? No, you wanted to slap him.
If a girl broke your heart, will you care about her grandfather’s death? No, you wished her to be sad whole time and missed you.
If your teacher cursed about your future, will you greet her if you meet her at mall oneday? No, you cursed her to get bad luck.

I know we always want to return other’s treatment to themselves. Even if it is evil and harm. But that’s absolutely wrong. If you respond evil with evil than you are as worthless as that person (who did evil to you). If we knew and realized when someone did wrong to us, then don’t do wrong to him. Because If we do wrong, then we create “ two wrongs” (evils). And you made more sins. You were succeed to raise his anger, and he believed that you are bad also just like him.
So, whoever you are, wherever you are, and what problems you are facing... Don’t respond evil with evil.
Respond evil with kindness. Spread love. Share joy. And be patient and joyful.

By doing this, you are succeed to beat yourself and everything. My favorite figure, Jesus Christ taught me about this. He used to did this when he is treated wrong by people. I know it’s hard, for me too. ButI try. I believe this thing is right. And I want to do this right thing in my life

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!