Thursday, December 19, 2013

Luck


Hey! It's been so long.



As some of you guys might have known that now I am in a law faculty, so it's barely to find some time to write here. And even if I had, I'd choose to watch new movies or sleep. Haha. So, still the main reason is I am kinda lazy to write. So, please pray that I will keep writing.

Hmm, my life here is more busy than the old I had. If I wanna be expert in law, I must read alot books, learn and solve cases alot and practice alot. Oh yes! one of the things that I want to improve is my debate skill, especially in some law cases. You know, general debate I used to join is like a common debate. But now, I am learning about debate with judicial view, so I need to know the basic law, legislative, and rules in society.

So, there is a debate club for law in my campus, named MDC. It's a very famous debate club for law students. And if you want to join it, you have to pass all the selection. This debate club usually open reicruitment once a year with fours selection (1: essay and presentation, 2: pro and contra argument and presentation, 3: debate in two round, 4: interview) you have to face. The reictruitment is open for every bacth 2013, 2012, 2011! Can you imagine that we must compete with our seniors too? Haha, but it is very interesting. So I join it! I am in the 3rd selection now. Lucky me huh?

By the way, I love being here. The lessons, lecturers, organizations, I just love them. I hope I can make an achievement here. Ah, wish me a luck. Especially for the club.

Egritha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!