Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hubbub


It is only one day. But we talked a lot, discussed a lot, got a lot.

I found a debater who match with me. Firstly, I was not so sure of his ability. But then, I am not sure of myself being his partner. Hahaha. He's broad knowledge, great capability, high confident. He looks weird but he is very great.
Here are some points about his weirdness:

1. He is in batch 2012. He always smiles or laughs when I call him "bang-big brother". Silly! So I laugh too -__-

2. He delivered arguments which I wanted to deliver too. But, he communicated his more systematically than me. So, I was doubt to share mine and said, "ah maybe I am wrong!" AAA, how stupid am I! Luckily, he is kind and humble. He supported, "how can you say wrong before you told it!" -__-

3. He might think "Ough!" by being my partner in debate firstly. Huhu :( . I am not that bad actually. But for everyone that I don't know, I can't get familiar easily. -__-

4. He praised me a lot like, "ah you are so wise, dek-young sister!" or "you do have great arguments actually!" or "your statements are so scientific!"

5. After he knew me. He had another thoughts "Ah, this girl is just too shy but she is actually great!" (maybe he thought so, haha I hope)

6. He asked about my choices in choosing university and I was so shy that time. Shameful. And I asked where he came from after he did ask me first.

7. He is very welcome person. At last, he explained some cases that I did not get. And I understood it. But after later, I was too curious about his mind frame, so I asked about one motion and how he solved that problem. Ah, he answered it correctly! Why is? -__-

8. I asked about his GPA. Hahaha. Stupid question but I wanna know if he puts his attention to study. And he got a cumlaude-very great score!

9. He asked if I am in a Christians Association Students and I said yes. I asked him back, and he said he was there once but got out because of his busy schedule. Bad boy!

10. He always joked and made something funny.


This guy made something worth to memorized. I remembered that he said to another senior girl, "please pray for us to win, both of us! It shows that he is not egoist (while the juries judged debater one by one, not by the team). Finally, I am impressed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!