Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Decision: Pick up what you like most!




I 'm sure you 'd rather pick your options than prescribed by others . But , believe me selecting it is not easy . If you are faced with option A and option B.

A : An old saloon car given by your lovely parents. This is a car they bought after retiring , which 15 years ago you  really wanted.

B : A new car Mazda - Metro XVI gifted by your company that you achieve for your hardwork. This is a dream car of your family (husband/wife/children).


            If you are required to choose one of the options A or B , which one do you choose ?
Choosing either A or B is good , it depends on the value you put on your choice. In other words , it depends on your tastes (which one you like ) .

            Thus something happened to me, you can not judge me based on the option I took. Because who will live in it is myself. I must have been thinking about it carefully, so I decided . Opportunity from an option which is not taken when I selected the other option will be gone , but will never be useless. Let the opportunity gone for something better!

Fighting,
Egritha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!