Sunday, July 7, 2013

IN CHRIST ALONE


Hey buddy! I love listening to this worship song tittled : IN CHRIST ALONE.
Not only Avalon (A famous worship singer) sang it, but also Owl City did!

It is so peaceful song even when it played with piano. This song reminds me about love of Christ and takes away my doubt in anything because I have Him and I belong to Him. It is his mercy that I am still here, live good, and have love in my heart. He is watching all the time and blessing nonstop. Thank youJesus, You are so so so much kind and I never have enough thank to You.

You guys can listen it here!

And here is the lyrics.

IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone, my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace  
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease 

My comforter, my all-in-all
Here in the love of Christ I stand
 

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me 
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ
 

No guilt in life, no fear in death 
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand 
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand Till He returns or calls me home 

Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!