Friday, July 5, 2013

Happiness




Hi buddy!
Last month I got two big good news.
            First, my little sister Cindy Amelia just accepted in her dream school. It is SMA PLUS DEL (Senior High School Plus DEL) in Sibolangit. So, yep! She is gonna be in 10 grade. I am so happy of this good news, as SMA PLUS DEL is one of the best school in our province North Sumatera. Its alumnus alway get accepted in the best universities in Indonesia, and even some of them are now studying in U.K.  
            Being a student of SMA PLUS DEL, Cindy have to leave home, stay in a hostel which the school committee has provided. This is a program that must be held to train the students about dicipline, independent, and also responsibility. So, the rules must be quite strich also but yes, that is done for the next leaders of this country.
            Although, I thought Cindy is so soon to leave home but I believe that it is the best thing for her. Because she will just focus on study and her ambitions. She will get accepted in the best public university easily, which I mean: University of Indonesia. And if she has a dream to study abroad, she will get a complete information and link there.
            So, I am very pleasure for this happy news. I pray that God always lead her way and bless her anytime, anywhere.
 
My little sister, Cindy in Ferry Ship on July 2011
            Well, that was the first good news. And the second was about my best friend’s happiness which is mine too. He was accepted in university with subject MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery). It was one of his dream, his goal... it was what he really want. He did it!
            One thing that I know is he never stop fighting for what he wants and his efforts worth it. I understand how hard he is trying, hoping, and praying. That’s why he really deserve it, even more! I pray that he will always be blessed and shine there. Other dreams of his will be true someday.  He is a very good and kind-hearted boy, so he will be a great doctor I think. You will, won’t you Majaz?
A profession that best friend will be

           
            Knowing these two incredible news makes me feel so much happy. These are blessings from God which is shown to people whom I love. And... it is amazing grace. Yes, it is! These two people are humans whom I truly love because I have known them, their efforts, their wishes, their kindness. So, I thank Lord for the precious gifts He gave. May His love never stop sprinkling our life and making happiness everytime.


Egritha
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!