Sunday, February 10, 2013

NUMBER 1 AGAIN?




       
      
            

Finally,  There was a contest to write the article. Well, the best will be posted  by  Research and Scientific Writing Division (SELECT) Inkubs.
Themes of articles  was determined by them, we choosed the topics and wrote.
And, after a few weeks, the results were announced.
Here it is the best article:

7 Interesting  Hotspot Culinary in Medan by Egritha Tampubolon


7 Intresting Hotspot in Medan by Frichicilia GS


My life
water by Elvi SAHARA 


I am very happy! Haha. Finally I am able to work and also have an achievement in Inkubs. Hopefully it can carry a number of other outstanding achievements.


So, guys the message is keep doing what you love! I love writing and I will keep writing! What about you?

Cheer,

Egritha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!