Tuesday, February 5, 2013

CHRISTMAS in 2012


I was given a big responsibility for some events. As an alumnus from high school, I was choosen as the committee of Christmas event. And in my college, I had my part in procession (procession is an opening which is sacred ; with some dancing angels followed by the Priest and the committe). So, I became an angel here. The two events went so great.






For Christmas night, I spent it in the church at my hometown Pematangsiantar. My sister Weny did not come for Christmas because she was doing exam that time. But, my cousins Kak Helen and her husband Bang Manurung, Kak Tina, Kak Nelly, and Bang Rudol from Boston were here. I really had great time with them. I was glad especially for Bang Rudol, he gave me some motivation and nice advices. (FYI, Bang Rudol is a candidate of Fullbright Scholarship for Ph.D, a graduate from ITB).

Once we had dinner together. We got IFU mie (kind of Chinnese noodle).
Me : Bang!
Bang Rudol: Yup..
Me : Bang, how it tastes?
Bang : It’s very nice.
Me :Oh, really? Maybe that’s why you eat so fast?
Bang : Haha, right. You know Egri? American eats so fast because they appreciate time. But, most of Indonesian esp women eats with style, so slow and late. (we are laughing together)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!