Friday, April 6, 2012

It's been a long time!


hello buddy! How have you been? It's been a long time indeed.
I didn't write down the crazy things that's been puzzeled here--> yep! right in my head.

By the way, you guys must be confused why I suddenly popped in front of y'all after lost somewhere *hehehe* and you must be missing me too *over confident! hehe* Ah, please say yes, it makes me feel better. I miss you too LoL.

Hmmm, because this is a great day, so firstly I am greeting you, "HAPPY HOLY FRIDAY!!!" for Christians and people celebrating it. Is it late? I guess no. Or yes. No. Yes. Yes? No! No? Sure? Wtf. -I'm writing this at 9 pm by my time (Indo), it's still April 6 then.

Then, I wanna regreet my big sis, Weny "Happy Birthday!"
Wish the best things come to your life and you handle all of it well.
And also to the other people whose bday was yesterday!
God bless you all.