Monday, April 9, 2012

Drawing of mine (for bro's hw)


hello buddy!

It's me again ;)
Frankly speaking, I'm so sleepy tonight, I didn't take any rest from this day, and I have just finished my young bro's homework--> drawing. I didn' want to do it first but he kept asking me, so I drew a bad one and he was so dissapointed. So I was pity on him and draw a good one! Oh, this spent my time! I planned about registering myself to STIS (College of Statistic)

So at least, I finished it! Here it is:
Yep, I drew a view of village near mountain. How is it?



Oh I gotta go now. I just write less nowdays but will keep informing my days! I'm kinda busy.
Btw, whoever you are buddy, if you are reading my writings or often visit my site or just lost here, please pray for me and wish me luck for my upcoming exams. I'll be so delightful! Thank you xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!