Sunday, April 11, 2010

About my life


What can I tell u about my self??
ok, just a simple info.
My full name is Egritha Tampubolon. And, I'm  from North Sumatera, Indonesia. I really LOVE writing. My other hobbies are drawing, swimming, joking and hunting. HUNTING?? o, my gosh! well, i mean hunting something new and useful... lol. I don't know what I wannna be. Hhaha.. not like that. I mean still confused because there are too many dreams. I wanna be a doctor or a writer or an engineer. Huhuhu ^_^. I like to motivate other. Because, I need your motivation too.
Well, I forget to tell u. I'm a senior high school. And my favorite lessons are languages, biology, and math. And what's about u? K, that's a simple introduction about me. I hope we can share anythings which usefull. ^_^ good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!