Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!


hello buddy!

Today 31 of December,  I went to a village, Tigabolon and take pilgrimage
On the highway there is a very long traffic jam. Perhaps because of welcoming the new year. The car we got in line for 30 minutes. I got annoyed and bored. But, suddenly, I saw policemen(wardens) who were directing traffic if vehicles for orderly. I feel sorry for those wardens because in welcoming the new year they still worked. I learn one new thing that is how we serve to the country with the job with a patient heart. The wardens would have to be patient for things like that. May God bless those people...




Anyway, 


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!


Wish everything will be fine in this New Year...
May God bless us all.

Forgive me if I have made mistakes in the last year...

Thank youuu

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to have your comments here!